Monday, 2 September 2013

Close to 400 People are getting Benefited from the Pioneer BOOK - "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"

Top 6 Reviews about Book "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader" on Pothi 

1) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SusmitaSingh
Good Book.. I have purchased the book last month.I am a Management Professional in a IT company in Mysore. This book is helping me a lot in my working life. I suggest to buy the Book.

2)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SubhankarGupta
Good Book,I bought this book before 2 month,I am a Assistant Professor in a Management College in Delhi.Very nice book for all Management students.All of my students were asking about the book and all praised a lot,many of them purchased the book.
Thanks.

3)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by PoojaKumari
I am working in a MNC from last 5 years and recently purchased the book.
I saw this book on Linked-In, then I decided to buy the book. Good book.
Thanks a lot.

4)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by ArchanaReddy
Valuable Book...
I bought this book on march and read all most all the chapter.Very good book for all IT professionals.I read the blog post also.

5)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by ManasiKapoor
Before 1 month I bought the book and really this book is a necessity for all IT employees and students.I am now working in a MNC in Chennai as a general manager.Book Blog is also very nice.
Thanks.

6)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AamirSingh
Marvellous Book
I am a Lead Consultant in a IT Company in Bangalore and last month bought the book.Nice book for all IT Professionals and Engineering students also.Author wrote the book in a very detailed manner.Buy and read.