Thursday, 30 January 2014

Close to 1200+ People are getting Benefited from the Pioneer BOOK - "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"

TOP 6 REVIEWS ABOUT BOOK "TODAYS ENGINEER AND MBA TO TOMORROWS FUTURE LEADER" ON POTHI 

1) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SubhransuPanda
30 January 2014 - 11:50am
Excellent Guide...
This book is very much essential for all the engineers and Management professionals. I bought the book recently and suggest to buy the book.

2) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AdityaRathore
27 January 2014 - 6:10pm
Superb Book. I bought this book before 3 month,very useful book for all IT Professionals and students.Buy the book and read once. Thanks a lot.

3) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SurajShinde
24 January 2014 - 4:58pm
I bought this book before recently,I am a Professor in a Management College in Gujarat.Very nice book for all Management students.All of my students were asking about the book and all praised a lot. Thanks.

4) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by PriyankaKulkarni
21 January 2014 - 6:05pm
Recently I have Purchased the book .I am working in a IT company in Chennai. This Book is the right book for all IT Professionals to accomplish their dream to be a leader. Thanks a lot.

5)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by ManojJoshi
20 January 2014 - 1:23pm
Very Good Book..
Book is necessary For all the Engineering and Management students.I am a Senior Professor in a MBA College in Mumbai and recently purchased the book. Thanks.

6) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by rtiwary
 17 January 2014 - 6:09pm
 Nice Book..
 I am a Manager having 7 years of experience in Industry and purchased the book as one of my friend suggest me this book and .This is a very helpful book. Thanks.

How to get the BOOK –
PRINT BOOK order in 72 -96 hours - WORLD WIDE Channel: 

E-BOOK or MOBILE version order in 30 -60 seconds- WORLD WIDE Channel: 

JOIN us on Official website - Social Media