Friday, 18 April 2014

Close to 1800+ People are getting Benefited from the Pioneer BOOK - "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"

TOP 6 REVIEWS ABOUT BOOK "TODAYS ENGINEER AND MBA TO TOMORROWS FUTURE LEADER" ON THIS MONTH

1)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by MaanSingh
18 April 2014 - 4:59pm
Very Good Book...
I have purchased the book last year .This book is very very essential to all IT employees as a reference to be successful in their career . I suggest to buy the book.thanks.

2)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by ShlokAgnihotri
16 April 2014 - 4:27pm
Very nice book.Recently I have bought the book.This book will help each person to accomplish their dreams and ambitions to be a Future Leader.Thanks to author.

3)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by naveen.shravan
14 April 2014 - 5:09pm
I bought this book before 2 month and helping me a lot in my career,I am working as a Manager in a IT company.very Nice for better future in IT Industry.
thanks.

4)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by arnabsardeshi
14 April 2014 - 5:04pm
Recently I have Purchased the book and this book is very very beneficial for Fresher and also for experienced Professionals.Buy the book and fulfill all your dream and aspiration. Thanks a lot.

5)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by Smitakhanna
8 April 2014 - 5:21pm
Good Book.. I have purchased the book .I am a Management Professional in a IT company in Pune and this book is helping me a lot in my working life. I suggest to buy the Book.

6)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AprameetPanda
7 April 2014 - 5:07pm
Good Book.. I am a Software Engineer and bought the book last year .I want to switch in to Functional Role role,when I saw this book on Pothi I bought.This book is guiding me a lot.

PRINT BOOK order in 72 -96 hours - WORLD WIDE Channel: 

E-BOOK or MOBILE version order in 30 -60 seconds- WORLD WIDE Channel: 

JOIN us on Official website - Social Media